Saturday, April 25, 2009

90 lbs. Gone Forever!!! (written on 11/07/08)

My personal goal was to lose 100 lbs. by Christmas, but I think I may just do it by Thanksgiving!!! 90 lbs. in less than 4 months is so mind-boggling to me. I look back at my pictures from June, and think what a miserable, uncomfortable person I was. That just wan't me, and I'm thankful every day for this gift I've been given. I'm starting to look more on the outside like I feel on the inside, and it's a wonderful thing...

Next week I will be flying to Arizona to be with my brother Jeff's family when their 4th baby is born. Not only am I looking forward to visiting with my family, but I will also enjoy not having to ask for a seat belt extender this time, or feeling embarrased that I'm hanging over into the seat next to me on some poor stranger! (One of those small victories...)

No comments:

Post a Comment