Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally Down 100 lbs!!! (written on 12/02/08)


My body really held out and made me wait beyond my goal of losing 100 lbs. by Thanksgiving, but I'm happy to say I finally reached my first MAJOR milestone. It's such a great feeling to have accomplished this in less than 5 months - who would have thought it was possible??? I am officially MORE than half way to my final goal!!!

I have progressed from "Super Obese" to "Morbidly Obese", and now I'm just "Obese" (Who made up these terms anyway?) Either way, I'll take it!
I'll post more later in the day and give my official weekly update with the Thanksgiving festivities of last week. I've had family visiting from out of town, so I've been playing hostess and haven't had much time to sit down and write. I did have Erwin take some updated pictures of me on Thanksgiving, so I've posted those below...

Thanksgiving Day - November 27, 2008 (Down 99 lbs.)


No comments:

Post a Comment