Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Starting to "Get It" When it Comes to Exercise... (written on 8/23/08)

Well... A light bulb has finally turned on in my head (I guess I have a pretty thick skull). I have been slightly resistant to getting enough exercise in weeks past, but I'm starting to really see the benefits, and it makes me want to do it every day now. I've had such a lazy mind set in this regard for basically my entire adult life, but I think I've finally turned a corner.
This week, I've gotten on the treadmill for 20 minutes (Monday), and took a brisk walk with my dog Cody last night for 25 minutes around my neighborhood, and both times I've done this, I've seen the scale drop by 3 pounds the next morning. I think there's something to it! So... I am now vowing to do this 5 times a week at minimum. I can't believe how good I feel, and how much energy I have this morning, and I want to feel like this all the time now. Plus... I'M NOW DOWN 51 LBS!!!!!!
Only 3 more, and I'll be under 300 FOREVER! Life is still great!

My Little Walking Buddy:



!

No comments:

Post a Comment